Monday, November 10, 2008

Was it the last nice fall weekend?

Hello Prim Friends! We spent a nice relaxing weekend at home.

I managed to get a bit of sewing done and some ornies made. I hope to have some of them on my website soon. Others were made specifically for an auction that is being hosted starting next week by a great forum that I belong to called The Ol Country Home. I will let you all know when it is up and ready for bids so make sure you check back often!

Hubby got a few things checked off his "honey do" list! I now have a light in my fridge again, YAY! For some reason it wouldn't come on when we changed it and he had to take it apart. We must have a "thing" going on with the lights in our house. The light over my sink went out and wouldn't work when we changed it. We figured out that it's the fixture and have to get a new one. I personally think that the house hit 20 years old and I need to throw everything out and start over again, LOL!! It sounds like a workable plan to me - but my hubby doesn't seem to agree!

The kids are off from school today and tomorrow due to a Conference Day and then Veterans' Day. I will be off tomorrow! Hope to get some more sewing done!

No comments: