Saturday, November 1, 2008

Well, my first blog post!

As I said I am 44 years old and am married to my wonderful husband of 21 years, Joe. We have 3 great kids, Tina, who is 18 and is a freshman at Niagara University here in Upstate NY. She aspires to be a High School English Teacher. Matthew, my middle child is going to be 16 on New Years Eve. It took him about 10 years to figure out that the party wasn't really for him, LOL. Matt is counting the days until he can get his drivers permit. And then there is my youngest son, Jonathan. He is 11 years old and in the 5th grade. Jon is trying to figure out who he is and where he fits in. My kids are the loves of my life and I enjoy every second I am with them.

Our home is in upstate New York and after being a SAHM for many years, I now work full time as the Transportation Dispatcher/Secretary for our local school district. My hubby is a project manager in the corporate offices at Wegmans. Wegmans is a local food chain here on the east coast (New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Massachusettes and Connecticut).

No comments: